Published: Sunday, 20 September 2015 22:13
Written by Administrator
Data analysis remains key to the success of every business environment. Without which it would be difficult to make key effective decisions. Individuals get scared when they hear the word analysis, it simply means “thorough examination”.
In recent times various tools and software have been developed to assist with analysis of numerical data. The most common of all is the Microsoft excel, which is commonly used by various sectors (banking, oil and gas, agriculture, telecommunication) of the economy, either for basic (plus and minus) or complex analysis.
In addition to analysis excel spreadsheets have become somewhat of a standard for data storage, at least for smaller data sets, making it an effective data entry tool for financial, mathematical, statistical calculations as well as very complex analysis using statistical packages.
An essential element of good business practice is the ability to incorporate financial models into business decisions. Financial modelling is a mandatory activity if you are involved in financial decision making/planning related to large corporate/ Project. The advantage with Excel is its impressive in-built analytical capabilities, the accuracy and speed it provides to come to a right conclusion
It will surprise you to know that most people who are involved in analysis within organization are not excel proficient. Some people still adopt the system of using calculator for simple analysis after which the results are keyed into the excel sheet.
BENEFITS AND LEARNING OUTCOME
• Excel offers impressive in-built analytical capabilities, accuracy and efficiency to advanced users in a business environment.
• Microsoft Excel help organization to streamline processes; improve efficiencies and meet reporting requirements in calculation, analysis and organization of simple and complex data.
• Participation in the advanced excel training, will save cost expended in time to search, retrieve and analyse critical data by more than 50% which can be ploughed back into beneficial activities to drive increased business growth.
• An in-house training is an effective approach for your organisation as it provides an opportunity for staff to learn together and share experiences long after the course is over. This approach creates a collaborative work environment which demonstrates successful acquisition and use of knowledge.
• Advanced excel course provides extended knowledge into some of the more specialized and advanced capabilities of Excel by automating some common tasks, perform tasks such as running calculations on data, sorting and filtering numeric data, applying advanced analysis techniques to more complex data sets, collaborating on worksheets with others, and sharing Excel data with other applications.
• Proficient users of excel will be able to develop an integrated financial model or project finance model.
• Individual will be able to balance accounts, including excess cash and revolver with ease.
• Perform Balance sheet / cash flow statement crosscheck
• Business Executives (CEO’s, Senior Managers)
• Executives in investment banking
• Financial Analysts and Accountants,
• Research, Statisticians, Project Managers, Business Analyst,
• Operations Manager, Procurement Executives, Inventory, HR and Admin Executives,
• Information Managers, and anyone that works with lots of data and need to make sense for business needs, etc.
• Corporate and strategic planners
• It is also ideal for people who want a career in any of the above activities.
• Must be computer literate
• Should have basic knowledge of Excel
Our faculty comprises of qualified Professionals with verse experience and exposure in programs delivery; they bring on board real-life experiences relevant to the practical usability scenarios enabling participant deliver tasks in a business environment.
Alexis Consult Ltd has over the years delivered highly customized training intervention programs suitable to meet clients’ needs and expectations. Key clients who have benefited from our training services include but not limited to;
The training is designed to run for 2 days. This is to allow adequate time for knowledge acquired to be transformed into practical with help from facilitators.
The training will feature
• Practical illustrations during training
• Interaction amongst participants and with facilitators
• Question and answer
• 80,000 per person
• 10% discount for a group of 10
• 5% discount for early bird registration
Golden Tulip Hotel
1C Evo Crescent, GRA Phase II
9th and 10th October, 2015
9am to 4pm
For further information please contact the following:
Alexis Consult Nig Ltd.
4th Floor NEC Building,
1 Engineering Close,
No 23 Mbonu street,
D-line, Port Harcourt